TCVB states and enforces the following articles on the handling of information that can be used to identify an individual, such as names, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers (referred to as “private information” hereafter).
- Use of private information
- TCVB assures the secure collection, use, and management of private information and uses such private information solely to respond to the demands and inquiries made by users.
- Protection of private information
- TCVB shall never provide nor disclose information that is collected by TCVB from users and which could lead to the identification of an individual to a third party without the prior permission of that person, except in those cases subject to a private information protection.
- Collection of user information
- TCVB collects private information through this website, explicitly presenting the purpose of the collection and expressing that the collection is made only within the necessary range for the purpose, and accepts the provision (registration) of private information only when the user allows it.
- Tokyo Convention & Visitors Bureau
346-6 Yamabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0801 Japan