- What are cookies
- Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- When you use and access this website, we may place a number of cookies files in our web browser.
A server cannot find out a name or email address, or anything about a user’s computer, by using cookies.
We may share your cookie information with selected third parties including adverting agencies, data managers and integrators.
- Third-party cookies
- In addition to our own cookies, we also gather information on users’ site usage status and provide them to social media, advertisement distribution and data analysis partners such as Google and Facebook. Each partner may use this information in combination with other information the user provided to each partner or other information gathered when the user used each partner's service.
For example, we use Google Analytics to help us monitor our website traffic and analyze what our visitors read on our websites. We may also use third party cookies to help us run market research, improve website functionality or contents.
Our partners may include those located outside the European Economic Area, including any destination where the privacy laws of the country concerned may be different and less protective than those of EEA countries. The data protection laws in these countries may differ from those of the country in which you are located (i.e. many of the rights provided in the EEA to the data subjects of the data are not given). We will ensure the adequate measures are taken concerning the protection of your cookies by executing standard contract clauses based on the EU General Data Protection Regulation, etc.
- What are your choices regarding cookies
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of these cookies at any time. However, disabling a cookie or category of cookie will not delete an existing cookie from a browser, so this will need to be done separately from within your own browser. Please visit the help pages of your web browser.
Please note that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
You may lodge a complaint with any data protection authority that has jurisdiction over us and/or is located in your place of residence.
- Where can you find more information about cookies
- You can learn more about cookies on the following third-party websites.
- Last modified: July 27, 2020